Sunday, September 27, 2009

realization to be realistic..

there was a lecturer..
who once told a story..
of she and her best friend..
eventhough they come from different races..
n of course different religion too..
they became friends since high school..
up until now they are still best friends..
and still kept in touch with each other..
and she said something like this..

"Be sincere in the relationship of friends that u have made,
and by that way the relationship will last longer and maybe forever,
even after marriage and having own personal life"


After a while..
these words suddenly made me realize of something..
something that have been missing..
something wrong with what I'm targeting..
something that should have be done from the beginning..
something that I must correct with my thinking..
and also feeling..

I've made up my mind..
I want to start again..
Start from the correct way of thinking..
Change the way I feel..
Just want to be real..